Sunday, May 8, 2011

Movies

My favorite movie of 2010-2011 is the Fast Five. Since I followed through all the whole Fast and the Furious movies, it's safe for me to say that this one tops the rest. This flick had everything I'd expected in this film, plus more! There was all of the adrenaline pumping action scenes one after the other. And the storyline was actually pretty good! Overall, this movie had me on the edge of my seat most of the time, so that's why I chose this as my favorite movie of 2010-2011.

Watch the Fast 5 trailer:
My favorite movie all-time is the GoodFellas. If you're into the whole gangster, and wise guy type of act like I am, then this is a great movie to watch. The reason why I love this movie so much, is because this movie has great acting with a really sweet cast, violence, and even a good amount of humor. This film will always remain to me as a classic in my book.

Check out the trailer for the GoodFellas! /div>

1 comment: